This week we're proud to introduce Iberostar Resorts:
Sample the finest Mexico and the Caribbean have to offer by staying at an Iberostar Resort. These luxurious all-inclusive resorts, set against a backdrop of beautiful beaches and swaying palm trees, are a vacationers dream come true. Soak up the fun as well as the sun by taking advantage of everything an all-inclusive Iberostar vacation has to offer. Enjoy various forms of entertainment, participate in water sports, or sip margaritas by the pool, all without spending an extra dime.
- Iberostar Bavaro Suites Resort - for single adults, couples and families
- Iberostar Dominicana Resort - for single adults, couples and families
- Iberostar Grand Hotel Bavaro - adults only
- Designed for golf lovers and honeymooners alike, this lavish, adults-only getaway provides the perfect retreat after unforgettable days exploring Punta Cana. Featuring a selection of gourmet restaurants, all-suite accommodations and access to an 18-hole championship golf course designed by P.B. Dye, this premiere getaway is an oasis in the heart of a tropical paradise.
- Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus Resort - for single adults, couples and families
- Iberostar Punta Cana Resort - for single adults, couples and families
- Iberostar Costa Dorada Resort - for single adults, couples and families
- Iberostar Cozumel Resort - for single adults, couples and families
- Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraiso - adults only
- Ideal for couples, honeymooners, luxury travelers and golf and spa enthusiasts alike, the adults-only Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraiso provides the ultimate in opulence. Fronting the white sands of Playa Paraiso, inspired all-suite guestrooms boast convenient butler service, a breezy balcony or terrace and splendid views of the Caribbean, while the Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraiso’s sensational selection of gourmet restaurants, all-inclusive amenities, opulent spa services, a world-class PB Dye-designed 18-hole golf course and nightly entertainment ensure unforgettable stays for each and every guest. As an added perk, guests staying at the Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraiso will also have dining privileges throughout Playa Parasio Resort (including Iberostar Parasio Maya, Iberostar Parasio Lindo, and Iberostar Parasio Del Mar & Beach) giving you over 20 dining options alone during your stay.
- Iberostar Paraiso Beach Resort - for single adults, couples and families
- Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Resort - for single adults, couples and families
- Iberostar Paraiso Maya Resort - for single adults, couples and families
- Iberostar Quetzal Resort - for single adults, couples and families
- Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall Beach - for adults only
- Blending tropical sunshine, dynamic oceanfront accommodations and splendid all-inclusive amenities, the adults-only, Iberostar Grand Rose Hall Beach resort provides the perfect setting for idyllic tropical vacations and romantic escapes. Fronting Montego Bay’s Rose Hall Beach, Iberostar Grand Rose Hall Beach appeals to luxury travelers, spa-lovers, honeymooners and couples looking to tie the knot with a comprehensive activities program, a wide selection of restaurants and bars, unobtrusive butler and concierge services, a beautiful stretch of sugary white-sand beach and spacious all-suite accommodations featuring 24-hour room service, a whirlpool, an extensive pillow menu and exclusive exchange privileges at both the Ibeorstar Rose Hall Suites and the Iberostar Rose Hall Beach. Escape to paradise during stays at the romantic, adults-only Iberostar Grand Rose Hall Beach.
- Iberostar Rose Hall Beach - for single adults, couples and families
- Iberostar Rose Hall Suites - for single adults, couples and families