- 231 rooms and suites
- 3 Villages: Pink Gin Village, Tahiti Village, & Italian Village
- Just minutes from the airport
- 9 restaurants, including a Sandals first - a steakhouse
- 3 pools plus 2 river pools
- State-of-the-art fitness center and spa
- Meeting facilities
- A total of 75 professional butlers suites
- Ultra luxurious Millionaire, Rondoval and Skypool suites
- Romantic soaking tubs in all Tahiti & Italian village rooms
Thursday, March 28, 2013
- You will continue to have an option to purchase one of our photo packages which includes complimentary SnapShots photography services
- If you prefer the photography styles of our approved Wedding Photography Partners, they can explore these services at an additional cost.
- Best of all, you will get the style of photography you on your purchases before-travel!
- Wedding photography includes a four (4) hour photo session
Thursday, March 14, 2013
- All gratuities onboard and onshore *
- Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, and
- bottled water *
- All meals onboard, impeccably prepared by our chefs using the finest and freshest ingredients from local farmers' markets
- All scheduled airport transfers
- Shore excursions hosted by English-speaking local experts, with "Choice Is Yours," "Gentle Walking," and "Go Active" options
- Complimentary portable audio headset system used on all shore excursions
- A variety of complimentary culinary experiences and onboard dining options
- All entertainment and Signature Lectures onboard
- Complimentary Internet and Wi-Fi access onboard
- Complimentary in-stateroom Infotainment Center
- Complimentary well-equipped fitness center and exercise classes
- Complimentary use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks for onshore enjoyment
Thursday, March 7, 2013
- Personal pre-planning wedding consultant
- Personal on-resort wedding consultant and dedicated wedding resort team
- An elegant reception table set for eight with a floral centerpiece
- Two-tiered wedding cake
- Wedding gift from Sandals Resorts
- One 5x7 honeymoon photograph
- Honeymoon dinner for bride and groom at a resort specialty restaurant
- Plus much, much more!
- Resort accommodations * All meals and snacks at up to 15 restaurants
- Unlimited premium brand drinks * Land and water sports including * Spa options
- Round trip resort transfers * Entertainment and much more!
Friday, March 1, 2013
Couples Barbados will feature three gourmet restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and a la carte dinner. Room service is available for lunch and dinner and reservations are required for all restaurants for dinner only, with the exception of Enid’s. There will also be a choice of five bars, including a delightful swim-up bar, all serving premium brand drinks, cocktails and soft drinks. 24 hour food service is available. Live entertainment will be offered nightly and a Manager’s Cocktail Party is held weekly.
- Free Roundtrip transfers from Grantley Adams International Airport
- Free weddings and renewal of vows
- Free golf (transfers and greens fees) at The Barbados Golf Club. Caddies are mandatory for an additional fee and tipping is customary.
- Free Glass Bottom Boat Ride, including swimming with Sea Turtles
- Free Sunset Catamaran Cruise
- Free Scuba Dive
- Free Body Boarding, Wind Surfing, and Hobie Cat Sailing and Kayaking with instruction
- Free Shuttle to Oistin’s Fish Fry – a Barbados MUST-DO
- Guided Barbadian Green Monkey nature trail walk
- Roundtrip hotel transfers
- 7-night hotel accommodations
- Hotel tax and service charges
- All meals, drinks & snacks
- Non-motorized watersports
- Nightly entertainment and much more!
- Chill-out area with private pool and exclusive waiter service (drinks, snacks & fruits)
- All Suites and Junior Suites with Jacuzzi
- “Kulinarium” restaurant
- Private check-in, welcome cocktail and refreshing facial towels upon arrival
- Bathrobes and slippers in each guestroom
- Personalized concierge service, also available by phone
- $40 USD Renova Spa credit
- 2 x 1 basic scuba diving classes with Scuba Caribe
The architecturally stunning all-inclusive beachfront Riu Palace Peninsula is located in Cancun's main hotel zone and features extensive, lush gardens with onsite Mayan ruins, discovered during the hotel construction. Guests of all ages are invited to relax and take in the fresh, modern luxury experience that is the hallmark of the Riu Palace Peninsula, including the luxurious Renova Spa, 24 hour room service, "Ryland" kids club and an array of delectable dining options including both buffet and a la carte specialty restaurants. You may choose from beautifully appointed Junior Suites or one of the Villa Suites located in the 3-story Adults Only Deluxe Villas section closest to the beach, offering an upgraded level of service and amenities. You may also enjoy daytime access to the facilities of the adjacent Hotel Riu Caribe.
Located in Cancun's trendy resort area, close to major shopping centers and just 2.5 miles from downtown Cancun and 13 miles from the Cancun International Airport.
Riu Palace Peninsula guests may use the facilities at sister property Riu Caribe next door during the day, including snack bars and buffet restaurants. In addition, guests may use facilities at nearby Riu Palace Las Americas and Riu Cancun (transportation not included). A la carte restaurant dining is not included in the program.
visit vacations for adults.net or Call 757-596-2774 to book your next clothing optional vacation retreat!!